What’s Open and Closed in Udaipur During Lockdown
The situation across India, including Rajasthan is getting critical and different state governments are imposing lockdown with strict rules. Some of the state bodies have decided for a complete lockdown till a specific date and among those states, Rajasthan is one.
The government of Rajasthan has declared a complete lockdown from 10th May 2021 to 24th May 2021. Following the lockdown, we understand about your worries of what will remain open and what will remain closed. Here is a list of what’s going to remain, what not and the rules to be followed during lockdown.
- Public and private transport to be remained closed throughout the lockdown except for emergency
- Inter and Intra-state transportation of goods and commodities will be permitted
- Persons involved in helping hand for goods and commodities will be allowed to work
- Personnel arriving from outside the state will have to provide RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours
- Anyone who fails to share the required documents will be quarantined for 15 days
Essential Food & Grocery Stores
- Fruit-vegetable carts, vendors are allowed from 6 am to 5 pm, everyday.
- Grocery and food items shops, kirana stores will remain open from 6 am to 11 am.
- Liquor shops will remain open from Monday to Friday from 6 am to 11 am.
- Huge social or mass gatherings are not allowed
- Marriages are completely banned till May 31.
- The advance booking amount given to marriage venues, bands, event planner agencies etc. will be either returned or adjusted later.
- Weddings to be accomplished in court or to be organised at home with not more than 11 people.
- Any type of ceremony, party, etc. will not be allowed till 31 May.
- Marriage permission has to be intimated through Rajasthan government web portal (covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in – e-Intimation:MARRIAGE)
- If you are planning wedding ceremony at home then also band, DJ or entertainers, caterers or decorators shall not be allowed.
- Baraat procession by using any vehicle is not allowed.
Common Restrictions & Allowances
- Shops dealing with essential products and services will remain open
- Private offices and commercials will remain closed
- All worship places to remain closed
- Industries and construction sector workers will be allowed to avoid the movement of migrant laborer from their locations.
- The companies/organization units will have to issue ID cards to laborers.
- Industries running special buses for workers will have to present bus and driver details attested by the authorized personnel of the company to the District Magistrate.
- People who are travelling to airports, railways station to or from home will have to show the tickets
- Medical services for pregnant women and patients will remain open
- Private hospitals, laboratories, and their associated personnel with ID cards will be exempted.
- Medical stores will remain open
- Residents who have registered for Covid-19 vaccination will be allowed to travel to vaccination centres with registration-related documents and ID cards.
- Newspapers are allowed to be distributed between 4 am and 8 am and personnel working in electronic and print media industry can commute with ID cards.
- Banks, insurance services will remain open from 10 am to 2 pm only.
- LPG, CNG, petrol pumps, gas outlets will remain open for private vehicles from 7 am to 12 noon.
We hope you will find this article useful, however, we strongly recommend to stay at home unless and until it is not required to go out. Please follow the guidelines to avoid any case of damage.
Stay home, stay safe, wear mask.