Wax Museum Udaipur – Experience Best Museum in Udaipur City, Rajasthan
History of Wax Museum Udaipur
Established in 2013, the Udaipur Wax Museum features a collection of wax statues of Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities, and Indian political leaders and freedom fighters. Apart from this it also houses a 9D cinema hall, Mirror Maze and Horror Show. Centrally located in Udaipur, the museum also has similar branches in Mahabaleshwar and Saputara. The wax museum was inaugurated by Lakshya Raj Singh Mewar of Udaipur in 2016. The museum attracts not only Udaipurites but also a lot of Indian and International tourists. It is a great addition to the city and as photography is allowed, it serves as a superb selfie point for people to have their photographs clicked with celebrities. Looking to Spend your Time wisely with Photography with Top celebs Wax Statues with added Visit to Mirror Maze & Infinite Room and Horror House, 9D Cinema. Wax Museum Udaipur is a Perfect Place to Visit Today.
- The world’s first wax museum was established in London which is popularly known as the Madame Tussauds museum.
- The museum is named after wax sculptor Marie Tussaud over 250 years ago.
- It displays the waxworks of famous historic people and popular film characters.
- It has gained a lot of popularity over time.
- In December 2017, the first Madame Tussauds Museum was opened in India in Delhi.
- Udaipur was blessed with a Wax Museum in November 2016, with initially 15 wax statues.
Overview of Wax Museum Udaipur
- Udaipur has its first wax museum which was inaugurated by the almighty Prince Lakshya Raj Singh Mewar.
- This museum is first of its kind in the state of Rajasthan and is fifth such in India.
- The wax museum is situated on Sahelio Ki Bari Road, Opp. Reliance Fresh.
- It is known to be a major tourist attraction for both Indian and Foreign tourists who visit Udaipur every year.
- You don’t need to make efforts in taking selfies with your favorite stars as it can be replaced by their lookalike wax sculptors.
Address: L N Marg – Sahelio Ki Bari Road, Opp. Reliance Fresh, Rajasthan 313001
Phone Number: 094615 85858, 094615 75757
The list of wax statues in the museum is as follows:
- Barak Obama
- Mother Teresa
- Jackie Chan
- Hugh Jackman
- Bruce Lee
- Salman Khan
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Harry Potter
- Michael Jackson
About Wax Museum Udaipur
The Hollywood WAX MUSEUM is an exciting interactive visitor attraction located near L N Marg – Sahelio Ki Bari Road, Opp. Reliance Fresh Udaipur. The Museum is an outstandingly original visitor attraction and has been designed to deliver an interactive experience taking you on a journey through wax effigy, the exceptional life-like waxwork character you can expect at the celebrity Wax Museum. Looking to Spend your Time wisely with Photography with Top celebs Wax Statues with added Visit to Mirror Maze, Horror House, and 9D Cinema.
Timings: From 8:30 am to 9:00 pm daily.
Entry Fee: Following fee packages offered by the museum:
Udaipur Wax Museum Tickets:
Wax Museum – Rs 150
Horror Show – Rs 100
9 D Show – Rs 150
Mirror Maze – Rs 80
Combo – Rs 350
Visit Duration: 30 Minutes
The Wax Museum, Udaipur is the fifth wax museum in India. There are 15 statues in total at the Wax Museum. Earlier there were statues of Hollywood celebrities like Barrack Obama, Michael Jackson, Bruce Willis, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Arnold, Harry Potter, which are replaced by Indian Celebs as of now. Right now, there are 15 statues, which all are of Indian celebrities like APJ Abdul Kalam, Kalpana Chawla, Mother Teresa, Sachin Pilot, Sachin Tendulkar, Amit Shah, Mahatma Gandhi, Amrita Devi Bishnoi, Maharana Pratap, Padmini, Meera Bai, PM Narendra Modi, LakshyaRaj Singh Mewar, Panna Dhai. There is a statue of Mr. Bean in addition to all these Indian Celebs.
Who would you like to meet at the Famous Hollywood Wax Museum? Featuring lifelike wax creations of your favorite celebrities. Lonavala Wax Museum lets you “grab hold” of your favorite stars. You’ll have the pictures to show everyone you hung out with stars. Alongside this, we have a 9D CINEMA, MIRROR MAZE, and HORROR SHOW. AMAZING all are at one roof at Our Wax Museum campus. Udaipur is a hill station in the Indian State of Rajasthan. Home to statues of celebrated artists, film stars and freedom fighters, Hollywood Wax Museum, is a one-of-a-kind museum featuring life-like replicas of celebrities like Sachin Tendulkar, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Mr. Bean, and The Terminator. Apart from a collection of wax statues, the museum also offers other entertainment segments like the Haunted House, 9D Cinema, Mirror Maze and a gaming arcade.
Click selfies with various celebrities and engage in multiple entertaining activities- all in a few hours! Looking to Spend your Time wisely with Photography with Top celebs Wax Statues with added Visit to Horror House and 9D Cinema. Wax Museum Udaipur is a Perfect Place to Visit Today. Why travel a long way to the Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museums? When our Udaipur city has its very own Wax museum where you can explore wax sculptors of famous stars in various fields. Yes! You read it right, apart from the scenic beauty and rich culture, Udaipur is blessed with several other sightseeing venues that must be visited including the Wax Museum Udaipur.
Hollywood Wax Museum at Udaipur
Featuring lifelike wax creations of your favorite celebrities, the museum is situated on Sajjan Garh road opposite the mewargarh hotel in Udaipur.
Inclusions At Wax Museum Udaipur
- Entry to Wax Museum
- Entry to 9D Theatre
- Entry to Mirror Maze
- Entry to Horror House
- Parking Fee
Redemption Process At Wax Museum Udaipur
After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation voucher. This can also be viewed on the Cleartrip app, in the ‘bookings’ section under your profile. Find your way to the redemption counter and show the e-voucher, no print-outs required. Receive the physical tickets that will give you access to the museum.
Know Before You Go At Wax Museum in Udaipur
- A valid ID is mandatory to gain entry to the museum.
- Complimentary entry for children below the age of 5.
- Children must be accompanied by parents/guardians at all times.
- Museum timings: Weekdays and weekends: 8:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
How to Book a Ticket for the Wax Museum?
You can book a ticket for the Wax museum and other shows by contacting the service providers mentioned below.
Mobile No: +91 9461575757, +91 9461585858
On the spot tickets are also available, one can grab theirs at the respective venue. Grab your friends and family, book a ticket for the wax museum and avail different offers. Day by day the City of Lakes is developing and expanding its periphery as a tourist hub. Famous for its lakes, Havelis and luxe hotels the city added one more tourist spot, the Wax Museum. Situated at Sajjangarh Road, the wax museum is a great attraction for tourists.
Interesting Facts About the Udaipur Wax Museum
- It is designed as well as inspired by the theme similar to that of the celebrity wax museum at Madame Tussauds, London.
- The Wax Museum, Udaipur is the fifth wax museum in India and one of its kind in Rajasthan.
- There are 15 statues in total at the Wax Museum, Udaipur.
- Earlier there were statues of Hollywood celebrities like Barrack Obama, Michael Jackson, Bruce Willis, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Arnold, Harry Potter, which are replaced by Indian Celebs as of now.
- Right now, there are 15 statues, which all are of Indian celebrities like APJ Abdul Kalam, Kalpana Chawla, Mother Teresa, Sachin Pilot, Sachin Tendulkar, Amit Shah, Mahatma Gandhi, Amrita Devi Bishnoi, Maharana Pratap, Padmini, Meera Bai, PM Narendra Modi, LakshyaRaj Singh Mewar, Panna Dhai. There is a statue of Mr. Bean in addition to all these Indian Celebs.
- The statues go for maintenance which takes around 6 months and after every two years, the statues are replaced with new ones.
- The statues are procured from London.
- Each statue costs 15 lac Indian Rupees.
- All the wax statues are kept in an Air Conditioning-room maintaining a constant temperature of 32 degrees.
- The Wax Museum, Udaipur has a horror house, 9D cinema, mirror maze other the wax statues.
Additional Information About Wax Museum Udaipur
- The museum is coordinated by Mr. Uday Patil who can provide you with extra help and any other additional services.
- There are certainly other shows which you can enjoy along with the wax museum under one rooftop.
Other activities organized are Horror Show, 9 D Show and Mirror Maze which you can enjoy within the same campus.
- It is known to be a major attraction for kids as it provides interesting shows which can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.
- You can also enhance the kid in you by pampering yourself by taking the combo pack in which you can enjoy roaming about in the wax museum and watching all the shows.
Frequently Asked Questions About Wax Museum Udaipur
1. When is Wax Museum Udaipur open?
Wax Museum Udaipur is open:
Sun-Sat 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
2. Do you need to book in advance to visit the Wax Museum Udaipur?
We recommend booking Wax Museum Udaipur tours ahead of time to secure your spot. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund.
3. Is the museum differently-abled friendly?
Yes, absolutely. The museum also provides wheelchair assistance for the differently-abled people.