The Artist House Udaipur – A Perfect Place to Chill Out & Enjoy
History of Artist House Udaipur
The Artist House is an 80-year-old theatre building situated in the historic city of Udaipur which was formally known as “Picture Palace”. This famous house in the city of lakes attracts tourist all around the globe and locals as well. It consists of a large tropical pool, café, space for working together, a restaurant to please your appetite, a roof terrace with 29 bedrooms to a luxurious stay along with a club space. The Artist House captures the udaipurian culture and authentic vibe of the famous city of lakes, Udaipur. It is the best place to host wedding receptions, birthday parties, private functions, social events corporate business party, reunions, bachelorette bashes and many more to celebrate in a royal way.
This place is a perfect blend of heritage and culture of the city of lakes, Udaipur. The Artist House was created to carry on the legacy left by former entertainer located at “Picture Palace”. Its design was inspired ‘Informal Opera’ which gives a cultural platform to young and budding artists and creative minds of the Udaipur who does not want their images bounded in any boundaries.
Artist House Udaipur is Famous For
The Artist House is well known for its “Blue Tokai” coffee in Udaipur. The coffee beans used in “Blue Tokai” are prepared by Indian farmers and hence the house plays a role in supporting the economy of India. To ensure that freshness of beans is preserved, they are shipped immediately after roasted twice a week.
Your hangout destination is waiting for you in the city of Udaipur if you are a caffeine addict. If you want to expand your business and improve your entrepreneurial skills by working with countries best business men’s then book a space at The Artist House, Udaipur today.
Membership Packages at Artist House Udaipur Hotel
The Artist House membership starts at Rs.5000 per month that includes access to 3 conference rooms which can be used by professionals and freelances to discuss their ideas. Your total expenses are covered in this membership so, you don’t need to spend even a single rupee for rental space. You can visit The Artist House on Sundays to have a feast and celebrate life with your beloved ones. Sunday turns out to be soulful and happening because of the delicious food and beverages served at the place.
Hanging out with the girl squad is always a crazy time because it’s super fun, uplifting, real and more than relaxing. Be yourself and make some happy and unforgettable memories. In the spirit of celebrating womanhood with your goal-Squad’, The Artist House is the perfect crashing out place in Udaipur. The Artist House brings you the perfect and the most balanced blend of both the worlds. There are guest bedrooms that anyone can reserve.
The Artist House in Udaipur serves as a creative platform for all the budding artists in the city of lakes. The Udaipurians have welcome wholeheartedly numerous artists like poets, DJ’s, stand-up comedians, vocalists and singers at the house. It promises an immense success to all the budding artists of Udaipur and the nearby cities.
Artist House Hotel Udaipur Room, Venue and Food Details
It is designed with natural resources that brings light and fresh air to visitors. The ambience at The Artist House jack up the spirit of guests to work, party, relax or just enjoy a fantastic day at the pool. The main hall, poolside and pizzeria can board 300-400 guests.
The luxurious rooms at the Artist House, Surajpole, Udaipur, with beautiful furnishing, modern technology and unbiased interiors ensure your stay at the venue is unforgettable. Add a cocktail menu to your birthday party package to entertain your guests that will take your thump at the next level.
- The Artist House in Udaipur has cocktail venues and banquet halls and Wedding Hall.
- 400 guests in floating and 250 guests in seating can be accommodated at the lounge.
- Wedding Venus’s features:
- Both Veg and Non-veg food is served
- Package stats at Rs 600 per plate for veg and Rs 700 for non-veg
- Air-conditioned Halls
- Havana and firecrackers allowed
- Barrat allowed
- Venue provides decoration for wedding
- Air Conditioner in every room
- Television with a flat-screen and satellite channels
- Electric teapot, free toiletries, a shower, and a desk
- Special rooms featuring a patio and pool view
- Equipped with a private bathroom and a closet
- The Artist House by Inde Hotels provides a continental breakfast in morning.
Amenities Features and Services
Most popular facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- 1 swimming pool
- Family rooms
- Tea/coffee maker in all rooms
- Airport shuttle at additional charge
- Car hire
- Dedicated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
Extra health & safety measures Followed by The Artist House.
- Face masks for visitors
- Guest accommodation and key areas include hand sanitizer
- All safety protocols are followed by the Staff as directed by local authorities
- Provides stationaries like magazines, printed menus, pens, and paper
- Health care professionals accessible
- Check health of guests with a systemic process
- First aid kit available
- Provides thermometers for guests
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Uses chemical for cleaning that are worthwhile to protect against Coronavirus
- Towels, Linens and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodations are disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Offers cashless payment
- All physical distancing rules followed
- Room service via mobile
- physical barriers and screens are kept between staff and guests
Address and Contact Information Artist House Udaipur
Address: The Artist House, Near Ashoka Cinema Road, Thakkar Baba Colony, Surajpole, Nada Khada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Timings & Slots:
Day: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Venue Closing Time: 11:30 PM
Phone Number: +918048124240 +91 7357368111 +91 9116622610
Places to Visit near The Artist House
Located in the city center, almost all the tourist attractions in Udaipur are easily accessible from The Artist House.
- The Famous Lake Pichola is 2 km and Lake Fatehsagar is at a distance of 3.9 Km.
- The Gulab Bagh is 5 min (1.4 km) Gulab Bagh via Rd
- It takes 9 min (2.9 km) via Ashoka Cinema Rd and Pannadhay Marg to reach Jagdish templs
- Vintage Car Museum Udaipur can be reached in 4 min (1.2 km) via Ashoka Cinema Rd from The Artist House
- You can visit Moti Magri which is about 6 min (2.8 km) via Ashoka Cinema Rd and Saheli Marg from this famous Artist House Udaipur.
- The fastest route to Jag Mandir from The Artist House is 10 min (3.4 km) via Rajasthan Mahila Vidyalaya Rd
- Sajjangarh Fort located on a Bansdara peak of Aravalli hill is 28 min (10.6 km) via NH76A from The Artist House Udaipur
- If you are planning visit Saheliyon ki Bari then it is just 7 min (3.4 km) via Saheli Marg by car
- City Palace of Udaipur is 2.4 km from the accommodation, while Bagore ki Haveli is 2.5 km from the property
- Maharana Pratap Airport is 22 km from The Artist House and the railway station and bus station are just under 2 km
Frequently Asked Questions about The Artist House by Inde Hotels
Yes, sanitizers are kept at key areas and accommodation places. The Artist House also offers face masks for guests
Yes, The Artist House follows all physical (social) distancing rules to combact COVID-19.
The cost of living in The Artist House by Inde Hotels depends on the date, rate, number of guests, etc. Enter your dates to see prices at online booking platforms.
The Artist House by Inde Hotels Check-in time is 12 PM in the afternoon and check-out is until 11:00.
Yes, you can find detailed information on the hotel’s page.
The Artist House by Inde Hotels has Parking available for guests.
Yes, guests have access to cleaning services
Yes, guests can relish breakfast in morning, lunch in afternoon and dinner at night