Meet With the Best Tattooist & Tattooer – Rajveer Singh (Inkrider Tattoo Studio)
A professional tattoo artist is made up of more than a needle and ink work – they put in years of hard work and dedicated to master the art of tattoo. Whilst every tattoo artist has their own journey, today, we are going to tell about one such tattoo specialist name Mr Rajveer Singh. A custom tattoo artist with more than 7 years of experience and owns Inkrider Tattoo Studio. A name which we cannot miss, and we are getting into the conversation with him to know his story.
When it comes to tattoos we can’t miss out on the name of ink veteran Mr Rajveer Singh. By getting into the conversation with him, we got to know that tattoos have a story to tell and can make you addicted to this art even more.
About Inkrider Tattoo Studio Owner/artist Mr. Rajveer Singh
- Rajveer Singh is a well-known tattoo artist based in Udaipur.
- One of the most famous tattoo artists in Rajasthan and the proprietor of Inkrider Tattoo Studio.
- He describes his artistic style as “delicate, elegant, and harmonious.”
- Rajasthan’s #1 Tattoo Studio owner had organized 1st tattoo expo in 2017 at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Made more the Six Lakhs tattoos to date.
- A successful tattoo trainer and all of his tattoo students have opened their own tattoo studio.
- Except tattoo, piercing as well as tattoo removing services are also provided at the studio.
- An expert in traditional/conventional Rajasthani tattoo art/feminine and floral designs that look equally beautiful on the skin as they do on canvas.
- Innovated his own unique, classic, and traditional style.
- Rajveer’s work features strong lines and bold colours, all with distinct quirks. Whether in black and grey or coloured, his tattooing work is always remarkable.
- Inkrider Tattoo Studio is a nice and cosy studio with an amazingly talented artist you can find in India. The love and dedication for the art they have are just amazing to see and we recommend paying a visit if you looking to get yourself inked. This is one of the safest and hygienic tattoo services in Udaipur.
- The best quality defines a tattoo artist is his patience and the time he gives in artistically engraving a tattoo which you can find at Inkrider Studio.
- Rajveer – The man with talent and full of life… You’ll have fun being Tattooed here.
The Master Of Tattoo Art And Some Of His Great Works
The tattoo designs speak for an artist and this is one the reason why Rajveer is a most preferred tattoo artist in Udaipur. From human figures to complicated patterns and calligraphic letters, he excels in every design and you will never be disappointed with the tattoo he makes. In addition to the huge variety of designs, he adds a plethora of colours so that you can have a lot of choices while finalizing the tattoo you want.
Why wait? We have shared here the studio and training centre address:
Inkrider Tattoo Studio Udaipur
Address: 89,1st floor, Near Jagdish Temple, opp. Saibaba temple, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone Number: 076655 67722
Mobile Number: 076655 98833
Rajveer’s Tattoos & Training Studio Udaipur
Address: Petrol Pump Rd, Sector 4, Pooja Nagar, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone Number: 076655 67722
Mobile Number: 076655 98833
Getting To Know Rajveer And What He Exclaimed About Tattoo Culture
It’s been more than 7 years since I have been into this business. My goal is to provide an artwork that you will fascinate and proud to show for the rest of your life. Inkrider Tattoo Studio is the pride possession which we have set up to spread the fanatical culture of the youth and like-minded people to showcase their passion in style.
Well from the family side, there was no restriction or criticism as such because they do have faith that whatever I am doing is going to be resourceful. And not to forget, my friends also supported me for being in this field.
It is more than saving something for eternity, it is more than just an image of a pet or a member of a family. For many, it’s about the closure, it’s about closing/healing a gap left by a beloved’s demise. It is about living on, feeling as if their loved ones had never left their side.
Getting a tattoo is perfectly safe as long as you go to a trustworthy artist who is following all necessary safety precautions. On top of that, make sure to be honest with the tattoo artist about any medical conditions. It is 100% safe and skin-friendly so, people don’t have to fear when they are getting something on the body out of their desire.
Mostly, clients do have a query that would be painful, or it would cause any kind of skin problem and it is subjective. Everybody has different pain tolerance. We’re not going to lie, and the truth is it hurts. Though for some it is like “hot scratching sensation.” But if it hurts, the wrong people wouldn’t come back for tattoo again and again after the tattoo. Most of us don’t get into discomfort, but here and there, the elegance of the tattoo and the dignity associated with wearing it far outweighs a little pin-stick. Longer it will take to do the more significant tattoo, the smaller the tattoos hurt less than big ones! But remember, if the first one hurt that bad, people wouldn’t get a second tattoo.
The skin gets a lot more violence with bathing, tanning, and just being more open to the elements during summer. However, wintertime is genuinely the best season for getting a tattoo (Though you can get a tattoo any time of the year). Specific times are available on request, sometimes. If you have a few days in mind, please call the tattoo studio to chat about it as we can end up emailing back and forth as the diary gets filled up!
It is very important to follow proper tattoo aftercare to ensure your tattoo heals well and looks great once it’s fully healed. After you are done with the tattoo, we give you full aftercare instructions orally and in writing. You must follow the recommendations for proper and quick healing.
The skin around the tattoo begins to peel, similar to a sunburn after the tattoo gets completed. Picking on the surface should be avoided, as doing so can harm the artwork and increase skin infection risk. The peeling process should be finished within 7 to 10 days after getting a tattoo, leaving the skin shiny and slightly wrinkled. The tattoo will appear wholly healed after two weeks.
There are countless compliments and we are thankful to the people from in and around Udaipur for getting inked. Exceptionally, we have also got compliments and reviews by the clients coming from USA, Thailand, Turkey, and lots more. So, specifically, there is no count as for us every review by the client is fruitful and important for us.
Why One Should Choose Inkrider Tattoo Studio Over The Rest In Udaipur
- One of the Leading Tattoo Artists in Udaipur
- A Great Collection of Tattoo Designs and Patterns Available
- Well-experienced and Skilled Tattoo Artist
- Safe and Hygienic and Trusted
- The Superior Quality of Inks Used
- Specializes in Colored Tattoo, Permanent Tattoo, Temporary Tattoo, Black & Grey Tattoo, Black Tattoo, Body Piercing
What Is So Special About Inkrider Tattoo Studio
Inkrider Tattoo Studio is a leading and one of the most trusted tattoo studios in India. We are based at Udaipur, a cultural and vibrant state of Rajasthan. We specialize in a custom tattoo, body art, body piercing, tribal tattoo, gods and goddesses tattoo, cover-up tattoo, names tattoo with special calligraphy styling, spiritual & religious tattoos, Mandla tattoos, horror/skull tattoos, 3D Tattoos. Inkrider Tattoo Studio offers you a wide range of tattoo designs and patterns that suit your personality as we have experienced and professional tattoo artists to give you an experience of a lifetime.
Not just making a tattoo, we can cover up the tattoo and give a fresh look to your old tattoo. We provide a safe and comfortable environment for getting tattooed. We take utmost care to maintain health and safety standards by using hygienic and sterilized equipment, skin-friendly and long-lasting.
We at Inkrider, also provide tattoo training to people who have an interest in becoming tattoo artists. We have special training sessions for Indian and International clients. Our tattoo training consists of extensive hands-on experience of tattooing various styles with a motto of client satisfaction and best artwork.
Tell us a closing line that you would like to convey to the readers.
“If someone wants to be in this creative profession, one should take care of and be prepared to earn perfection.”
Image source: Ink Rider Tattoos