The horrors of coronavirus seem to be weekend but not over yet and this situation is same across globe including India, but the good news is that the world has got vaccines to fight and protect against coronavirus. Thanks to the scientists and experts across the globe. The big countries have introduced their vaccines and providing to dependent countries – a gesture of brotherhood in the hard times.
Across India, as you are aware there are two vaccines available so far and those are Covishield and Covaxin and thankfully in short time Sputnik and Pfizer will also be available for the citizens of India. If you are a resident of Udaipur, here is a list of vaccine centres where you can get the vaccine shots.
Address: 332, Ambamata Scheme – A Rd, Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313004
Phone: 0294 243 0222
Address: 1, 120 Feet Rd, Sector 5, Shanti Nagar, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 095712 63193
Kalpana Nursing Home
Address: 214-C, Sardarpura, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 093514 56733
GBH American Hospital
Address: 101, Kothi Bagh Bhatt Ji Ki Bari Meera Girls College Road, Kothi Bagh, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 0294 353 5000
Paras JK Hospital
Address: Plot No.1, JK Lane, Shobhagpura, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 0294 666 9999
Address: Sevashram Choraha, Patho Ki Magri, Sevashram Chouraha, Subhash Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Phone: 098299 34770
Community Health Centre, Nai
Address: Bujra, Rajasthan 313031
Government P School Sawna
Address: Govt. P. School Sawna, Dabal, Savina, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313603
J J Hospital
Address: 100 Feet Rd, Goverdhan Villas, Sector 14, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313002
Phone: 073398 99991
Urban PHC Fatehpura
Address: Parshuram Colony, Neemuch Kheda, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
Quick Guide to Register for COVID Vaccine
1. Senior citizens aged 60 and above are eligible for covid 19 vaccine registration
2. Citizens aged between 45 to 59 with diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease, are eligible to register at Paras Hospitals. This only applies if prescribed and validated by a doctor.
1. Register online on CoWIN portal (https://www.cowin.gov.in/home) for nearest vaccination centre, as per availability of the doses.
2. Find the nearest vaccination centre for COVID-19 by searching your city or locality or pincode to find the nearest clinic or private hospital offering the vaccine.
3. Register and get covid vaccine appointment using the Aarogya Setu App available on iOS store and Android Play Store. This is the same process as the CoWIN website.
Carry a valid photo identity proof for your scheduling of vaccine shot and the same need to provide during covid vaccination registration process to allow for a smooth COVID-19 vaccine registration.
The valid documents are Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Pan Card, or Pension handbook.
Call helpline number 1507 for further vaccination assistance, registration help, or if you are not aware where can I get private vaccinations or find covid vaccination hospital and vaccination centres for COVID-19 near you.
Few below helpful covid Information which you would like to read or can share with your friends or whatsapp groups.